In France, as in many other European countries, a cup of coffee and a croissant is considered an ideal breakfast.Perhaps the secret of the French joie de vivre lies precisely in this fragrant baking, which energizes and elevates mood in the morning.Here are some simple and incredibly tasty recipes croissants tasted which you can solve one of the mysteries of cooking in France.
homemade croissants with chocolate - a step by step recipe
The quickest way to cook croissants - ready to use frozen dough.But if you have a little time and a great desire to surprise the tenderest home baking, we recommend to make an effort and to prepare yeast dough with your hands.Especially that on our recipe is a snap.
- dry yeast - 1 ch. L.
- warm water - 1/4 cup
- flour - 2 cups of salt
- -1 Art.l.
- milk - 1 / 3-1 / 2 cup vegetable oil
- - 4 hours. L.
- butter - 120 gr.
- egg - 1 pc.
- black or milk chocolate - 1 tile
- sugar - Article 1.5.l.
Step by Step:
- begin with the test.To do thi
- Roll out the dough into a circle cold, sprinkled with flour.Put in the center of the square 13 x 13 cm of soft butter and wrap the edges of the dough in an envelope.Put for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.Roll out the dough on a floured surface rectangle 38 x 13 cm so wrapped into the butter did not come out.Otherwise blind test again at this point.
- Fold the dough for croissants and tripled again roll into a rectangle of the same size.Sprinkle with flour and repeat the process 2 more times.Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.Roll the rectangle of his fourth time and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.Thus, you will have 81 oil layer in the test.
- finished puff pastry croissant roll out a rectangle 13 x 50 cm. Cut a thin layer of triangles using a pizza wheel or sharp knife usual.
- Chocolate smash or grate.You can put a chocolate filling on the wide edge of the triangular test and carefully wrap each piece.
- Give raw blanks slightly curved shape of the French croissant.
- Put the workpiece on a baking sheet with parchment paper.Whisk the egg and coat each croissant with a special culinary brush.Bake at 200 degrees until cooked dough.
Croissants Puff pastry with condensed milk - a step by step recipe
condensed milk - a great filling for croissants.It gives quite a puff pastry desired sweetness and loses its palatability during heat treatment.
- ready puff pastry - 0.5 kg
- condensed milk - 1 Bank
Step by Step:
- Cook condensed milk.To do this, dip tin condensed milk in a bucket or a small pot of water so that it completely covered the bank.Cook for 2 hours on low heat.Give the bank to cool before you start to cook croissants, puff pastry.
- Cut each sheet of dough to a rectangle 4, and each of them - cut diagonally.
- Roll each triangle in the flour rolling pin so that pull them slightly and align the sides.
- On each triangle with the wider side put half a spoon of boiled condensed milk.Wrap croissants, moving from the edge to the filling.
- Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees until browning.
croissants stuffed with cherries - a step by step recipe
Homemade pastries with cherry has a great taste and amazing aroma.croissants with cherry - is no exception.For this recipe can be used as fresh berries and frozen.Therefore delight home a delicate pastries all year round.
- puff pastry - 0.5 kg
- Cherry - 100 gr.
- sugar - 1 tbsp.l.
- egg - 1 pc.
Step by Step:
- fresh cherries from the bones clean.If the berries are frozen - give them time to thaw and drain the juice.Mix cleaned cherries with sugar.
- lay out the dough on a floured table.Rectangle cut into smaller rectangles are proportional, moving along the length of the test.For the convenience of working with a knife-wheel.Each small rectangle cut diagonally and roll bars of puff pastry, sprinkled with flour.
- On each triangle lay on the portion of the cherries by a wide margin.
- Form croissants, turning the dough by filling in the narrowest area.
- blanks lay dough on a baking sheet.Whisk the egg and coat the finished croissants with cherry filling.Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees until done.