hydrocolonotherapy - as it is called experts.When performing gymnastic sessions in the water decreases weight and facilitated smooth and slow movements.At the same rhythmic movements require significant power voltage since the resistance of water environment is much higher than air (respectively increased and energy consumption).In water facilitated the static position (warm water relaxes the muscles, in addition, drastically reduces the weight of the body).Water pressure creates a sense of ease and flexibility in the feet, knees and hips.A person in the water, your body feels 10 times better than no land.Thus, if a person weighs 60 kg, then the weight of the water is reduced to 6 kg.Therefore, these exercises are not only suitable for people suffering from obesity, but also for various injuries, illnesses and injuries of extremities and cardiac system.
However, not only the dignity of hydrokinesitherapy.Water provides a massaging action and tempering, which is very important for general health.
Below is a set of exercises for hydrokinesitherapy.Gradually accustomed to the proposed load, number of repetitions and intensity of exercise can be increased.The duration of the implementation of the first stage (preparatory) - 20-25 minutes, while the second - 25-35 minutes.
water temperature in the classroom should be 24-25 degrees.
therapeutic exercises in water can be alternated with other types of exercise.
set of exercises to perform in water
- Free swimming at first slowly, then at a moderate pace.Duration 7 minutes.
- Relying on the bottom of your feet, you need to perform a circular rotational movement of the brush first in one, then the other, then - turn right and left foot.
- Standing, legs slightly apart, hands in front of chest.Two springy leap straight arms back while turning to the right.Same as left.Repeat 6-8 times.
- Standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind his head.Two resilient tilt to the right, back to the initial position.Same as left.Repeat 6-8 times.
- Lying on his back, holding his hands grip the handrails on top.On each account movement simulation "bicycle".Repeat 30-40 times.
- stood holding hands on the handrails.Jumping in the water, repeat 15-20 times.
- walking on his toes in the water, then a full stop (1-2 min.).
- Free swimming in the unhurried pace (5 min.).
- Lying on his chest, holding hands on the handrails.Perform the movement of your feet in the vertical plane (as if you are floating "crawl").Dosage - 30-40 times.
- stood holding hands for support or side of the pool.Jump, bent to put his feet on the side wall of the water, then return to the starting position.Repeat 10-12 times.The rate is low.
- stood holding hands on the bumpers.Perform running in place with high lifting hips 2-2.5 minutes.Rate average.
- Free swimming for 4 minutes.The pace is smooth.
- Standing with his back touching the side and holding hands on the bumpers.Lift straight legs forward and upward at a sharp angle.Then lower.Repeat 8-10 times.The pace is smooth.
- Standing with his back touching the side and holding hands on the bumpers.Tighten bent legs to the chest, back to the initial position.Repeat 8-10 times.The pace is smooth.
- Free swimming for 5-7 minutes.
- standing in the water, shaking hands and feet 1-1.5 minutes (to achieve maximum relaxation of the muscles).