October
01
01:15
Sport // Diets

Dietary protein diet

Dietary protein diet provides a daily presence in the human diet with the right amount of protein while limiting the consumption of a carbohydrate and fatty foods (of course, while maintaining the minimum required content of these components supply for the physiological needs of the body).The biological value of protein is determined by the degree of their consumption by the body for the synthesis of the necessary structural elements of cells.If this indicator is below 60%, then such foods do not provide the necessary needs of the organism.On the quality of dietary protein supply can also be judged by the amino acid composition of edible protein.Thus, if the protein in their composition comprises all essential amino acids, it refers to the full;if it is characterized by a reduced amount of one or more essential amino acids, such a protein is called a partially full;and finally, if the protein molecule does not contain one or more essential amino acids, in this case one speaks of accessories to the defec

tive proteins.

need of the human body in proteins is determined depending on age, sex, peculiarities of professional activity.When performing heavy physical work, intensive sports, pregnancy, breast-feeding, and some infectious diseases, the need for protein diet increases dramatically.It is believed that about 60% of the daily protein requirement of the body should be ensured at the expense of eating the food of animal origin, and the remaining 40% - at the expense of plant products.

What a specific amount of protein should be included in the diet in accordance with the rules of diet?According to the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the minimum protein content in the food for one day should be at least 0.75 grams per kilogram of body weight for adult women and men, and for children - about 1 - 1.1 grams.To conduct a full-fledged lifestyle number of protein components of food in the daily diet of an adult should be about 80 - 120 grams.

Improper dietary organization (for example, by eating insufficient amounts of proteins or the predominance of inferior group of low biological value) is developing protein deficiency the body.In this case an abnormality occurs in equilibrium between synthesis necessary body proteins and their decay, the amount of fat and carbohydrates consumed could meet the necessary standards.In the case of protein deficiency is marked weight loss, slow growth rate and mental development in children and adolescents, weakening the body's defenses.This can also be observed by the human liver and pancreas, the blood, which then leads to anemia.

So when the competent organization of dietary special attention should always be paid to the presence in food consumed proteins.Fangled diet, calling for a long time to limit the amount of protein in the diet, probably compiled by incompetent in matters of nutrition in human beings and can cause health problems for anyone.

Related Posts