In such cases, do not just rush into a panic, better watch out carefully for the child a few days.You should pay attention to:
- in which time slot occurs after meals regurgitation;
- in what quantities;
- what the consistency of milk after regurgitation;
- how often the day your baby spits up;
- how he feels during the day.
only after you have answered these questions, you can begin to draw conclusions.
So, the problem is inherent regurgitation mainly children in the first year of life.Reasons why kids vomit after birth a few.
first and most frequent - overeating.This situation is common for mothers who have a lot of milk, as well as in cases when the baby sucking increased activity.Typically, regurgitation occurs immediately after eating, no curds.Spit up small volumes of milk, about 2-3 tablespoons.In these cases, the child's state of health does not change, it is cheerful, active and gaining weight well.Mothers to avoid similar regurgitation is recommended to adjust the feeding regime, make sho
second reason - aerophagia.It occurs when feeding your pipsqueak swallows air.The reasons for the introduction of air into the gastrointestinal tract of the child may be:
- improper technique of feeding;
- if a child sucks greedily with his mouth wide open.
Regurgitation, which cause aerophagia, can be avoided by adhering to a few rules:
- before each feeding the child should be spread on the stomach;
- breastfeeding, make sure that the baby is not nose rested on his chest;
- if the child is bottle-fed, you should observe that the nipple is completely filled with milk;
- feeding should be carried out in a semi state;
- after each feeding to keep the baby upright for as long as the food ways of the child will not leave the air;
- also need to eliminate the tight swaddling, causing increased pressure in the abdomen.
third reason - the immaturity of the baby's digestive system.Typically, when a child is born, his digestive system is not fully formed, many bodies have not yet accepted the characteristic adult position and shape, and it can also cause vomiting.In infants:
- short esophagus, resembling a funnel upward, with smoothed restrictions;
- weakness of the lower esophageal sphincter and sphincter at the entrance to the stomach;
- small volume of the stomach and form a ball, almost vertical position;immaturity of the muscle responsible for the movement of food through the esophagus;
- do not comply with the composition of the digestive glands.
Most often this cause regurgitation in children is not a cause for concern and she passes over time, because the digestive system is constantly being improved.
fourth reason - the various pathologies.Pathology of the digestive system baby, causing regurgitation include:
- transition narrowing of the esophagus into the stomach;
- movement of the abdominal organs into the chest.
In these cases, the absence of regurgitation often joins an independent chair.These pathologies are eliminated surgically.The reason is regurgitation and food allergy, as in formula-fed infants and in infants.If the mother breast-feeding a baby, will stick hypoallergenic diet and mothers bottle-will use a mixture of hypoallergenic, all normal.An allergic cause of regurgitation is associated with immaturity and imperfection of the digestive glands of the immune system.Only strict adherence to medical recommendations can defeat this disease.Also, there are diseases of the nervous system associated with severe birth and pregnancy, or poor circulation in the brain remains.For these children, characterized by:
- trembling chin and knobs;
- common concern;
- other abnormalities of neurological characteristics.
In the case of neurological regurgitation, you should consult a child neurologist who prescribe treatment and give a number of recommendations, which must be strictly observed.Infectious diseases that occur in a child in utero or during pregnancy mother can also cause frequent regurgitation.Hereditary changes in metabolism such as galoktozemiya, phenylketonuria, congenital adrenal hyperplasia, may lead to pathological regurgitation.Kidney disease, most often it is characteristic of boys manifests about 2-3 weeks after birth.When the animal nature of the regurgitation, the child is uncomfortable, it is capricious, often little active, slowly comes to weight, and sometimes even lose weight.
That's all the main reasons why the baby spits up after delivery.If you notice that repeated regurgitation from feeding to feeding, they are pronounced, need to guard, as this may lead to the development of anemia, hypertrophy, aspiration pneumonia, reflux esophagitis (ingress of gastric juice in the esophagus wall - this is a very frequentassociated disease in children with an increased number of regurgitation).In children with persistent regurgitation syndrome are lagging behind in physical development, increased susceptibility to viral and respiratory infections, frequent gastrointestinal disease.
often cause for concern among mothers, but if you notice that your baby is experiencing discomfort, losing weight, vomits half to a full part in all eaten, vomiting occur frequently (up to half of feedings), then you should contact your doctor is not slow.
Your baby is just beginning to life in this complex world for him, and you parents have to help him overcome all the difficulties, be attentive to your crumbs.