We offer you three recipes.Arm yourself with some free time and start to cook.
Cooking lean pea soup
Unfortunately, not all like pea soup.But without a doubt it is a very useful and tasty dish.Especially it becomes urgent in a period of fasting, because at this time it is important to include in your diet foods of the legume family.
- Potatoes Carrot Onion
- Spices: bay leaves, peppercorns, dill, salt, vegetable oil
cooking this soup you two hours, so pleasetime and inspiration.
Previously you need to soak the peas.Doing it better at night.To do this, take one cup of peas, fill it with water, cover and leave to infuse.In the morning you can start cooking.
- Cut two medium onions finely.
- Grate one large carrot.
- Heat the pan, pour into it the oil and fry the onion until transparent.Be sure to stir, otherwise it will burn.Add the carrots and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Peas wash, add to the pan, cover with water and put on fire.He will c
- Once the peas are cooked, add the zazharku carrot and onion.
- Add spices and bring to a boil again.
If you want to be more gentle, smooth consistency, chop finished soup blender.Serve it can with toasted white bread, you can also make your own.
Lenten Soup Cooking
It's quite an old recipe that requires particularly careful approach and a lot of time.Cooking takes about 4 hours, but the result is worth it.
- Dried porcini mushrooms
- Onion Carrot
- Vegetable oil
- Spices: salt, pepper Preparation
quite simple, especially if you follow our instructions.
- First take out the cabbage, you will have enough of 700, she is too coarsely chopped, so make it smaller, put a baking dish, pour vegetable oil.Add half cup of water, cover and place in oven for two and a half hours.The temperature in the oven should not exceed 130 degrees.
- now proceed to the dried ceps, you'll need them for at least '50 Fill them with boiling water for 30 minutes.Then boil over low heat for about an hour.Cooked mushrooms cool and cut into pieces.Bouillon in any case do not pour and strain.
- Chop finely the onion and carrot.Heat a frying pan, add the vegetable oil and fry.
- There also add the mushrooms and cook again for about 15 minutes.
- mushrooms, carrots and onions mixed with cabbage and pour it all mushroom broth.Bring to a readiness on the stove to boil this soup half an hour on low heat.
That's all the soup ready, and you can apply them to their loved ones.It is best to feed add to them a little bit of garlic and sprinkle with finely chopped dill.If you want to make them more satisfying, you can add barley porridge or potatoes.
Meatless soup with beans
Despite the fact that the soup is cooked with vegetable broth, it is very hearty and tasty.For its preparation take:
- Fresh mushrooms
- Onions Carrots
- tomato paste
- sugar, pepper, parsley, salt, vegetable oil
Before you start cooking, note that beans must be filled with water and leave overnight.
- In the morning, put the beans to cook in the same water in which it insisted all night.Cook for at least an hour, until it is soft inside.
- Remove the beans and cook in the same broth, two potatoes, cut into bars
- Chop finely the onion and carrot and fry in vegetable oil in a frying pan.There also add a little tomato paste and boil for some time.
- the second pan stew some more carrots with beets, pre-cut into fine strips.Also chop the prunes and add to the pan.Slightly extinguished.
- both zazharki Add the broth in which the cooked potatoes.
- Cut 200 grams of fresh mushrooms and fry them with onions.Add to the soup.
- also put in a pan ready beans, season with spices and a little cook on low heat for at least 10 minutes.
- Before serving garnish with finely chopped greens.
This is not just delicious, but also very original recipe, as you probably rarely use prunes in the preparation of borscht.It adds a special taste of the dish, which is sure you will enjoy.
Experiment and enjoy your meal!