pork with prunes in multivarka
- pork - 1kg.
- prunes - 10
- onions - 1-2 heads
- tomato paste - 1 tablespoon
- bay leaf - 2 pcs
- salt and pepper to taste
- raises oil - 2 tbsp
- Take the meat, wash it and cut into small pieces.
- onion cut into small cubes, as shown in the photo.
- In a bowl, pour the oil Multivarki.Put the pork back.Set the "Hot."The cover is best not to close.Fry should be about twenty minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After a specified time, the meat can add chopped onion and tomato paste.Stir.Enable "frying" minutes 5.
- 're putting the main ingredient - prunes.Wash it and add to the meat.Then pour in a bowl two cups of water and salt to taste.Stir.For a taste - add the bay leaf.
- Set the "Quenching" for half an hour.While the meat is stewed, you can prepare a side dish.For example, boil the potatoes and chop vegetables.
lamb with prunes in multivarka
How to prepare lamb, having the conviction of many, a special taste?How to make
- lamb - 1 kg.
- prunes - 10 pieces
- bacon - 200 g
- butter - 15 gr
- beer - 1 liter.(Preferably dark)
- Garlic - 2 cloves;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs .;
- Take the meat, wash it and cut into small pieces.Put in a deep bowl.
- chop garlic and add to the meat along with the bay leaf.
- Pour all the beer and put a bowl for eight hours in the refrigerator.
- Wash prunes, pour boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Wash.
- Clean hands and cut it into half rings.
- Cut the bacon into thin strips.
- Mix onions and bacon.
- lamb, which stood in the refrigerator, remove from the marinade and dry with a paper towel.
- Bowl Multivarki grease with butter.Put the meat in a bowl and set the mode "Roasting" about thirty minutes.
- Remove the meat is covered with a beautiful crust and place in the same bowl of bacon and onions.Fry for about ten minutes.Pour two tablespoons of flour and mix.
- now return to the bowl Multivarki meat, mix all ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste.Set the "quenching" the lamb and cook half an hour.
- Prunes must be added to meat for forty minutes before the end of cooking.
So you have got a wonderful succulent dish for the holiday table.It goes well with wine.Bon Appetit.