Keratin hair straightening at home
procedure with keratin straightening the house can be carried out in two ways: by means of professional cosmetics and using the popular recipes.
first option is a fairly time-consuming process that requires patience and skill.For him, you will need: a kit for keratin straightening, hair dryer and iron is with ambient temperature not less than 200 degrees.The process of rectification is divided into 3 phases.In the first phase, the hair should be washed with a special shampoo that thoroughly cleans them of any impurities and removes fat.Then, the head should be dried hair dryer.In the second phase should be applied to the hair straightens means.It must stand for the time indicated on the package, and you can begin to straighten utjuzhkom.For this hair thoroughly separated into thin strands of not more than 1 cm in thickness, and is carried out lock by lock utjuzhkom to 10 times.Once the hair is cool, they can be washed.In the third phase in the locks are put on speci
Traditional recipes for keratin hair straightening
For those who are not ready to straighten curls chemical means, but still dreams of a smooth and straight hair, has proven popular recipes.
For example, for keratin hair straightening at home, you can use apple cider vinegar.It should be diluted with plenty of water (1: 5) with a cotton swab and apply to damp hair.Then head to dry naturally.It is also possible to make acetic mask.To do this, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil and add about 100 ml of warm water.The resulting mixture was applied for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with shampoo.After regular use of the funds (at least 1 day a week for a month) will be more hair straight and silky.
Honey starch mask straightening
Deep moisture resistant and straightening can be achieved using a recipe with starch and honey.
- natural honey - 1 tbsp.l.
- starch - 1 tbsp.l.
- cream - 2 tbsp.l.
- milk - 50 ml
- yolk - 1 pc.
stages of cooking:
- Two tablespoons of sour cream mixed with a tablespoon of honey and one egg yolk.
- Add one tablespoon of starch and 50 ml of milk.
- Heat the mixture in a water bath so that it thickens slightly.Attention!If the mask does not thicken better her long to warm, and used in liquid form.It overtemperature honey and egg yolk will lose all its useful properties.And in the next time add a little more starch.
- Ready Mask consistency should resemble a thick shampoo.
- Apply the mixture on your hair, put a plastic bag and keep for 40 minutes.Then wash with soap and dry.