Your attention is given a recipe salad of shrimp and crab sticks, and several options for charging him.The dish is prepared quickly, and ingredients you can get almost any store.Salad is perfect for a New Year or Christmas table - frozen shrimp and crab sticks are sold at any time of the year.
salad of crab sticks, shrimp, tasty recipe with photos
- Shrimp - 300 g
- Crab sticks - 200g
- Corn - 100 g
- Egg - 2 pcs
- Filling - 100Mr.
- Lettuce - 2-3 pcs
- salt and spices - to taste
Method of preparation:
- Thaw shrimp in water at room temperature.Hot water is only valid for cooked frozen shrimp.Fresh frozen shelled and unpeeled shrimp thawed in cold water or in the refrigerator.
- thawed shrimp boil in dilute sea salt water for 5-10 minutes until tender.Prepared shrimp lose transparency and float to the surface of boiling water.Cooked frozen shrimp boil again is not necessary - they are sufficient to unfreeze.
- Crab sticks should be thawed at room temperature and cut into s
- 2-3 Boil eggs, cool and cut them.Use no more than two egg yolks.
- Put shrimp, crab sticks, eggs and corn in a bowl, add the filling, mix the spices and ingredients.
- On a plate, place a piece of lettuce and pour on top of shrimp "Olivier".Serve chilled.
as refueling can use mayonnaise mixed with herbs in a ratio of 4 to 1. If you do not have time to cook refueling buy in stores.Suitable sauce for seafood or salads on the basis of mayonnaise.The filling can be used as yoghurt without flavor and sugar.An excellent option is the olive oil.
Seafood are a universal food because they eat with pleasure, most people around the world.Because of the relatively high price of seafood are less popular than other foods, but the right selection of products able to completely neutralize the difference in price between the meat dishes.For people with limited financial budget is perfect salad of shrimp, crab sticks and a few other ingredients that complement the taste picture dishes.This salad does not require much time to prepare, easy to stomach and delicious.Bon Appetit.