How useful this product
- sweet delicacy brewed from yellow dandelion flowers, positive effect on the liver cells, restoring them.This feature allows you to use it as a combination therapy for the treatment of hepatitis and other liver diseases.
- Besides liver, jam restores the normal operation of the gall bladder and urinary tract.
- small portion of sweets, eat daily, helps rid the body of accumulated toxins.
- in the treatment of anemia, asthma, and diseases of the skeletal system dandelions also play a role.
- Eating this jam is shown to those who suffer from high blood pressure.
Preparing utensils for cooking treats
most optimal capacity for jam considered an enamel pan or bowl.This type of cookware is good that after cooking the product can be left to cool directly in the container.In some cases, Dandelion sweetness pan of copper or stainless steel, but in this case, the jam will have to shift into another pot to cool.
collect dandelion blossoms best in clear weather, p
Processing inflorescences can be carried out in different ways.In most green petals separated from the receptacle and washed under running water.However, there are those who do not like to wash pollen from plants useful - such people are not soaked buds, and put in the jam in dry form.
recipe for dandelion honey
This amber delicacy even on a cold winter day, will remind you with its aroma of warm spring sun.
- inflorescence dandelions - 300 g
- sugar - 1 kg
- water - 400 g
- citric acid - 0.5 teaspoon
- Collect the required number of flowers without stems, buds are separate from the receptacle and petals fold in a colander.Rinse under cold running water and leave to drain.
- connect the water with the sugar and put on fire.When particles of the solution and the syrup comes to a boil, lower it dandelions and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- For 3-4 minutes before removing from heat, add the jam, citric acid or juice of half a lemon.
- resulting mass cool and leave for a day.Upon expiration, strain through cheesecloth jam, removing excess fluid from it.
- remaining part put on fire and boil for 20 minutes.This is the final stage in the preparation of jams.
resulting sweetness has a transparent amber, because of which it is called Dandelion honey.
Jam of dandelions with oranges
To prepare you will need:
- dandelions - 250 g
- oranges - 2 pcs.
- Lemon - half.
- water - 1 liter
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- good first step is to wash the oranges, cut them with the peel into thin slices and put in an enamel pot.
- dandelion flowers should be washed and dried on a paper napkin, and then lay down in a bowl of oranges.
- The pot need to add water and cook the mixture for about an hour.
- After that jam need to drain, add the sugar and squeeze a little lemon juice.The loan should boil the mixture for another 20 minutes.
- prepared in sterilized jars and pour the jam into a fully chilled.