- pound peeled from the skin and bones of chicken breast halves - cut into strips - 3 pieces
- eggs - 3 pieces
- water - 1 cup
- milk - 1/2 cup
- salt - 2 St..
- spoon black pepper - 2 tbsp.
- spoon flour - 6 cups
- salt - 1/4 cup
- black pepper - 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- - 2 tbsp.spoon
- dry mesquite flavored seasoning - 2 tbsp.
- spoon cooking oil, or as needed - 4 cups
- oil - 1 teaspoon
- bottle of barbecue sauce - 1 Each
Instructions In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a fork, water, milk, 2 tablespoonsteaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of pepper until smooth.In another large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup salt, 5 teaspoons of pepper, garlic and seasoning Mesquite.A large heavy skillet or wok pour oil in half.Heat to 365 degrees F (180 ° C).With a fork, dip a piece of chicken in egg mixture, then into flour, egg mixture back and again in flour.Put into hot oil, fry.Once the chicken will brown on one side, turn and cook until browned on the other side.Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahr