- chicken fillet - 4 pieces
- Red pepper - 4 pieces
- Luka - 2 pieces
- chicken broth - 150 milliliters
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Wines red or white - 1 cup
- Smetana - 150 milliliters
- Yogurt - 3 tbsp.
- tablespoons butter or margarine - 25 grams
- paprika - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- olive or vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- spoons of salt and pepper - - To taste
1. Chicken cut into cubes two-centimetric.Remove the seeds from the center and peppers and chop very finely.Finely chop the onion.Finely chop or crush the garlic.Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat and add the chicken pieces.Cook 7 to 10 minutes, until chicken is lightly browns.Turn the chicken so she blushed from all sides.Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, turning often.2. Add the chicken broth, wine, garlic and pepper, season with salt and pepper.Increase the heat to maximum and let the mixture simmer for 30 seconds, then twist the gas to a minimum.Cover the pan with a lid and let simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.3.