To better understand how to prevent varicose veins, you need to understand how it arises?So little anatomy.To the feet the blood moves through the arteries, and it is moving very quickly - it drives the heart.When it approaches to small vessels - is slowing down, and then going into the vein and flows back to the heart.But how blood moves up?What drives her?It turns out that the walls of the veins themselves, being in good shape, pushing the blood back to the heart.It also helps to promote the blood upward muscle work.So, when varicose veins tone is very low, so the blood instead of moving to the heart stagnates.Vienna expand, begin to squirm and protrude above the surface of the skin.Also, blood leaks out of the veins, which is why there is swelling of the legs.Typically, varicose veins appear in the legs, but sometimes varicose veins of the anus (hemorrhoids) and testicles (varicocele).We also consider the varicose veins in the legs.
Causes of varicose veins:
- sitting or standing work contributes
- often varicose veins occur when flat feet;
- heredity also plays a role in the occurrence of varicose veins;
- women cause of varicose veins is pregnancy (because of the extra load on the feet), and wearing high heels;
- varicose veins often occurs in overweight people or people whose work involves lifting heavy loads;
Symptoms of varicose veins:
- bulging veins;
- frequent swelling of the legs;
- heaviness and pain in the legs;
- leg cramps;
- swelling in the area of the ankle;
If you experience these symptoms, be sure to pass a medical examination!
methods of prevention of varicose veins.
To prevent varicose veins lead sedentary lives.Go swimming, run, ride a bike.Instead, the elevator foot climb the stairs.Do not sit for long in one place!Due to the prolonged immobility can occur leg swelling and blood stasis.Also, watch your weight: excess weight contributes varicose veins.
If you want to avoid varicose veins, drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid a day, so that the blood does not become viscous and easily moved through the veins.Avoid carrying heavy loads.
Remember that the more you move, the less likely that you will have varicose veins!