- average drive savory pastry - 1 Each
- olive oil - 2 tbsp.spoon
- leek, only the white and light green, finely chopped - 4 pieces
- dry white wine - 1/4 cup shredded leaves
- chard - 14 Cups
- butter - 1 tbsp.
- spoon flour and flour for the surface - 2 tbsp.
- spoon warm milk - 1/3 cup
- mustard - 2 tablespoons.spoon
- large egg - 1 Each
- salt and pepper - - The taste
- grated Swiss cheese - 1 cup
On floured surface roll out the dough.Cut a circle of diameter 32 cm and a thickness of 3 mm.Put the dough in a baking dish with a removable bottom.Using a knife, cut the excess dough.Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.Preheat oven to 190 degrees.Cover the dough with parchment paper and bake until the cake is golden brown around the edges, about 25 minutes.Remove and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.Put the cake on the grill and allow to cool completely.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.Add leeks and cook, stirring occasion