- peppers - 4 pieces (2 red and 2 yellow)
- Orekkette Italian pasta - 450 grams (other short pasta)
- olive oil - 2 teaspoons
- sweet Italian sausage - 450 Grams
- butter - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- grated Parmesan cheese - 1/3 cup
- salt and pepper - - To taste
Instructions Preheat oven.Put peppers on a baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes.Put pepper in a large bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let stand 2 to 3 minutes.Using a paper towel, wipe the peppers and cut into thin strips crosswise.Set aside.Boil the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package instructions.Drain, leaving 1/2 cup liquid.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.Fry sausage, kneading it with a spoon, until browned, 7 to 10 minutes.Add pepper and continue to cook until hot.Put the mixture into a bowl, add the pasta, butter, water from macaroni and cheese.Season with salt and pepper.Stir and serve.