- Chicken fillet - 1 kilogram (can be replaced by a ready minced)
- Egg - 1 Each
- Breadcrumbs - 4 tbsp.Greasy spoon
- cream - 5 Art.
- spoons Spices - - The taste
- Olive oil - 40 milliliters
- Canned tomatoes - 1 liter
- Orange juice - 200 milliliters
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp.spoon
- Soy sauce - 4 tbsp.spoon
- Lime - 1 Each
- Sugar - 4 tbsp.
- spoon rosemary, thyme, basil - - The taste
instructions begin with the preparation of the sauce.In 300 ml of warm water diluted tomato paste.Making so-called bouquet garni, tied sprigs of rosemary, thyme and basil.Put in a pan, canned tomatoes, orange juice, diluted tomato paste, juice of one lime, soy sauce, sugar, and bouquet garni.Mix the whole thing, bring it to a boil, then slow down the heat to low and cook under the lid closed for 15-20 minutes more.While the sauce is cooked under the lid - do meatballs.The most common meat grinder twist our chicken.If you have finished stuffing - this step is skipped.In the resulting mince add cream, br