- sugar - 2/3 cup
- corn syrup - 1 cup semisweet chocolate
- ,null, chopped to pieces - 120 grams
- butter - 2 tbsp.
- spoon flour the work surface - 2 pinches
- finished chocolate crust pie - 1 Each
- large eggs - 3 pieces
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- pecans, halved - 5.5 Glass
- fresh or driedlavender flowers - 2 tablespoons.
- spoon whipped cream or sour cream - - The taste
Mix sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan over medium heat.Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.Give cool completely, about 45 minutes.In a water bath to combine 60 g of chocolate and butter over medium heat.Cook until chocolate is melted.Allow to cool.Preheat oven to 200 degrees.On a lightly floured surface roll out the chocolate dough into a circle with a diameter of 32 cm and a thickness of 3 mm.Put the dough in a baking tin, smooth the edges.Refrigerate 15 minutes.In a large bowl, beat the eggs into the foam.Add chocolate mixture of corn syrup and su