About biorhythms know everything, however, explain what it is, may be only a few.The mechanism of the biorhythms actually very complicated, and understand it can only specialists.We are also far removed from medicine to people quite understand that biorhythms control all physiological processes in the body.Rhythmically functioning heart, lungs, muscles contract and relax, changing excitation and inhibition in the central nervous system.In short, the Commander of the rhythm bosses everyone.
Some biorhythms appear in person at birth, others are dependent on external factors such as a change of season, fluctuations in temperature and humidity, solar activity and even the tides of the ocean.Can you imagine what an attack on all sides exposed to our body!And to survive, he tries to adapt to the external environment, coordinating with them its domestic schedule.
If due to some reason there is a "failure" of biorhythms, it always turns to the body trouble.First, there's some functional impairment (starts pai
But enough theory, let's get to the point.Everything you've heard that there are "larks" and "owls."The first to wake up early and go to bed early, they observed a burst of energy in the morning, especially in the morning.The "owls" is the opposite: in the morning they feel the lethargy and weakness, but in the evening develops intense activity.What a lot of annoying the half, if that refers to "lark."But there is also the "doves" - the same active at different times of the day, a kind of rechargeable batteries that do not require recharging.However, those lucky much less.Experts advise determine its chronotype using special tests, the good, there are various methods, such as test Ostberg.And according to plan their lives.For example, if you are a "lark," you'd better not to study in the evenings and especially not to work at night."Owls", on the contrary, it is preferable to do the evening department of the institute and to take up a job that does not need to get up at sunrise.The "Lark" is most often the most active time of from 8 to 13 hours, and "owls" - from 16 until late evening.It is these gaps are considered clock "peak" when performance is literally rolls over.But in the "lazy" clock - from 13 to 16 hours all the better do something burdensome, or even better - to sleep.In America, some employers even legalized afternoon nap - employees are allowed to take a nap for half an hour.Wise Americans realized that, after a man little sleep, its efficiency increases sharply and the company is just at hand.Do not say anything, useful practice.Perhaps, and we ever take hold.
While we were talking only about the daily cycles and biorhythms.But there is also a monthly associated with lunar phases, and seasonal and annual.To understand them is not easy, but possible.It turns out that the Moon also has a direct effect on us, living in the world.The ebb and flow in rivers and seas, and many other phenomena - is "handiwork" of the moon.It is believed that the phases of the moon very carefully should follow those who have problems with pressure.It is believed that high blood pressure is necessary to guard against a full moon, when the blood rushes to your head as possible and gipotonikam - new moon, when the blood, on the contrary, rushes to his feet.Therefore, the critical "lunar" day, try not to work so hard and get plenty of rest.And do not forget to take pills on time, if they are prescribed by a doctor.
Now let's talk about the annual rhythm.It is associated with the Earth's rotation around the sun and determine the onset of the four seasons: winter, spring, summer and fall.The change of seasons - it is also a rhythm, a certain scheme, repeated from year to year.Winter is traditionally symbolizes the decline, spring - the revival of summer - the flowering, autumn - wilting.But it turns out, not all spring - time of optimism and cheerfulness, and winter - time for depression and apathy.Psychologists believe that everything depends on the human temperament.Thus, the hot season (late spring and summer) is often unfavorable for choleric and sanguine, and the cold - for the melancholic and phlegmatic.Therefore transition periods is useful to take a vacation.With the advent of cold weather it is recommended to go on vacation melancholic and phlegmatic.And at the intersection of spring and summer is best to forget about the choleric and sanguine.I must say that this view is not compelling, given that the "pure" sanguine and phlegmatic practically does not happen - most of us have a little bit of everything from all types of temperament.However, it is still worth considering.It is equally important to listen to seasonal biorhythms also because they were "guilty" in the incidence of a certain time of the year.For example, in spring and autumn is traditionally exacerbated stomach ulcers, allergies and rheumatism.So, for those who suffer from seasonal ailments listed, is in advance, rather than waiting until spring or autumn, to take care of their prevention.
Now let's try to put together recommendations to doctors on how to not "quarrel" with their natural cycles and biorhythms - and to establish for them their lives:
- try to make rational use of the mental and physical ups of his body.Each person has an individual biorhythms, yet experts have noticed that in certain months of the year the activity is increased.Numerous studies have shown that in the best shape we are in 1, 5, 6 and 10 months after the second birthday.So it calculates months lifting and bold actions at this time!But on the 2nd month after birth and the last before the birthday should "lay low."It was at this time, many of us feel overwhelmed, tired and unhappy one and all;
- a period of decline do not worry and do not lose heart, because the situation will change soon!Of course, willpower can cheer up the functionality of your body, even when it is in the "minus", but do not overdo it.Regulators rhythms operate on the principle of the pendulum, and the stronger the pendulum is deflected to one side, the stronger will be the deviation in the other.In other words, if you pound your body to the limit, the recovery period will increase accordingly;
- build mode of the day, taking into account their chronotype.Go to bed no later than 11-12 hours of the night and sleep at least 8 hours.If you go to sleep later, restful sleep will fail.In addition, the researchers found that the postponement of sleep for 3 hours intelligence and memory diminish almost doubled, the brain does not rest and the person feels completely overwhelmed.If you are a "night owl" and difficult to fall asleep at bedtime take a 10-minute bath with a temperature of 37-38 degrees.A douche or simply washing with cold water to wake up in the morning will make even the most sleepy "owl";
- regular exercise will help keep your biorhythms intact.Only it is important to choose the right time to visit the gym."Lark," and you can go there in the morning, but not before 9 am (in the blood is too high percentage of cortisol, a stress hormone, and the good of shaping with aerobics is small)."Owls" it is better to move the sports activities for the afternoon.It is believed that the optimum time for sport - after 16 hours.During these hours you will easily cope with any load and the effect of the training will be higher than at other times;
- diet also check with the biorhythms.Early breakfast at 7 am in no way harm your figure, even if you allow yourself a piece of cake with a cream or a huge sandwich with butter.Carbohydrates are converted at this time mainly in the energy and immediately fall.And what you ate for breakfast, never turn into fat (agree, is to wake up early to have everything your heart desires!) But snacking at bedtime will not bring anything good - apart from obesity, they are fraught with even nightmares;
- tangible effort on biorhythms jetlag - a new lap time mismatch occurs daily rhythms and the rhythms of the vital functions of the body.Therefore, as far as possible give up all too frequent flights to the tropics or the Arctic - have pity on yourself.And if patrols are inevitable, remember that the body adapts to the new conditions only after 3-10 days.Accordingly, try to increase the length of your stay in distant lands;
- finally treated by the hour!For many centuries ago, Chinese doctors have noticed that in our body, even each organ has its own biorhythm.Your task - to remember what time certain organs are most active, and where possible at this time to carry out medical manipulations.Thus, ear is most sensitive to treatment with 14 to 16 hours (and compresses to do at that time and not at night!), The peak activity of the heart accounts for 11-13 hours, easy to operate at full power for about four hours of the day and the kidney- from 15 to 17 hours.It is no accident Chinese medicine has created a certain regimen, proper natural cycles and human biorhythms.By the way, the correctness of this approach was confirmed by numerous studies Russian physicians;
- try to follow his state of health for at least several months, recording in his diary all the ups and downs of his body.Observe the dynamics in the future, make a clear plan: what time you'd better wake up and fall asleep to start and finish work, and so on.Adjust your body properly, and your health will improve dramatically!