- walnuts - 250 grams (chopped)
- butter - 125 grams
- sugar - 275 grams (125 grams for the test and 150 g - for the syrup)
- vanilla sugar - 1/2teaspoon
- egg - 4 pieces
- breadcrumbs - 125 grams
- wheat flour - 125 grams
- milk - 21/2 Art.
- spoon baking powder for the dough - 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- - 2 teaspoons
- Clove powder - 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- - 1 teaspoon honey
- light - 1 tbsp.
- spoon lemon juice - 1 tbsp.Spoon
- Greek brandy - 2 tbsp.spoon
whipped butter with vanilla and simple sugars to a froth, and then mixed with beaten eggs.Pour the flour in bread crumbs, thoroughly mixed and the mixture is poured into the milk.It is necessary to continuously stir the mixture.Then add the remaining ingredients for the dough.The finished dough is laid on the shape and baked at 180 C for 40 minutes.To produce the syrup you need 250 grams of water, boiled with sugar and honey.Cook for 5 minutes on the fire, then remove and add the brandy with lemon juice.Cake pour