very important role in the preparation of tea water plays, it should be cleaned and soft, odor and contaminants.These qualities have spring water, but if you do not have access to natural sources, you can use the purchase.
There are two main types of Puer, the technology of preparation are a little different:
- Shu Puer - black tea.Brew with boiling water it should have reached 90-100 ° C, and sometimes even the leaves simmer in a special container.After a drink configure themselves for 5 minutes, you get a very dark, almost black liquid having a distinct taste and smell with slight earthy notes.
- Sheng Puer refers to green tea and is preparing for a slightly different technology.The water temperature for brewing should not exceed 80-85 ° C, and insist it is not too long, because this can cause a bitter taste.It is best to hold the drink for 2-3 minutes, and then poured into cups.
When the tea is free from the liquid, pour it in another portion of hot water.This procedure can
Brew Puer tablets
This type of tea is a collection of dried leaves, pressed in the form of a round or square tablets.Preparation of the beverage is not much different from a traditional recipe.Consider the technology in stages:
- Take a suitable container, and put the tablet.Thoroughly mash it with a spoon.
- Pour boiling water into the bowl, after 5 seconds, drain the water.
- count for 30 seconds and then brew the tea water, whose temperature is 95-100 ° C.After 2-3 minutes, the drink can be poured into a cup and enjoy its delicate flavor and aroma.
- Thus, you can use one tablet to 10 times, with it, with each subsequent infusion preparation time should be slightly increased.This issue focuses primarily on your taste preferences.
Cooking Puer in Mandarin
This recipe is a little different from the previous two.Puer in Mandarin can be filled with hot water no more than 3-4 times.At the same tea leaves should be left in a closed boat, alone for 4 minutes and add the pieces of tangerine peel.Some connoisseurs prefer this tea leaves just once, but they insist in the kettle at least 10 minutes.This drink is obtained very strong and saturated, giving its full flavor.
Brewing Dairy Puer
This tea is so named for good reason, because it has a light taste and even the smell of milk.Its use is the ability to rid the body of cholesterol, maintain proper blood sugar levels and improve the appearance and condition of the skin.
brewing milk puer water at 60-80 ° C, and then left for 1-3 minutes to achieve the desired concentration.
How to cook a royal tea
tea leaves that class Puer prepared in an unusual way: instead of drying them in the sun vyalyat.This ensures that the plant remain special microorganisms that give the beverage a unique taste and flavor.
To prepare this Puer take 6-8 grams tea leaves and pour 300 ml of just the boiled water.Insist 2 minutes and enjoy the noble taste.