Background diseases - those that hardly lead to the development of cancer, but they need to treat and constantly monitor a specialist.Examples of such diseases can be: erythroplakia, flat warts, leukoplakia, pseudo different genesis, polyps.
second category, that is, to precancerous, carry diseases that can most likely go into cancer.Such diseases include, for example, all the degrees of dysplasia.
disease in the cervix inflammatory isolated separately and usually referred to as sexually transmitted infections.
Below is a list of the most common diseases that require treatment and regular monitoring by a specialist:
- Cervical erosion - damage to the cervical mucus, which faces toward the vagina.In fact, this disease is very rare.It lasts over time erosion up to two weeks, and when troubleshooting reasons therefor completely healed.If the period of the disease has not been received the treatment, the erosion becomes pseudo-which is precisely called "cervical erosion".The reasons for
- leukoplakia - a seal in the form of white spots.
- polyps - growths of varying structure on the surface or in the canal of the cervix.
- erythroplakia - it's easy to spot bleeding red.
- dysplasia - a disease in which the breach of the maturation of the epithelium.
- Genital warts - is a kind of manifestation of human papillomavirus.
There are several basic methods of diagnosis:
- colposcopy.This method involves the examination of the vagina, cervix and genital organs with the help of a special device, which increases the object of observation thirty times (colposcope).
- biopsy.This method is used when diagnosing any area necessary to increase more than it can provide a colposcope.This method allows you to deliver the most accurate diagnosis.
- planned survey of the gynecologist.This method is visual inspection of the organs and specialist in cytology.Such examination should be carried out annually for every woman.
To effectively treat disease specialist must find out the cause, which became the impetus for the development of the disease and, if possible, eliminate it.After that the doctor chooses the most appropriate treatment for the patient.Sometimes the treatment is sufficient to antiviral therapy, to correct hormonal or enhance the protective function of the organism (immunity).If such treatment is not enough, use:
- Cauterisation Solkovagina - chemicals that must be applied to the locus of the disease.It is a safe and effective method.
- Candles and douching, ie drugs.
- Diatermokogulyatsiyu - the method of cauterization.Inexpensive but it can lead to complications, therefore used less frequently.
- Cryodestruction - treatment with liquid nitrogen.Used in pseudo-erosions and dysplasias.It is a painless method.Healing and tissue regeneration occurs within three months.
- laser surgery - a technique that allows us to solve many problems.
- Radio wave method - a modern, safe, effective method;complications after treatment hardly causes.
Finally it should be noted that any treatment is more effective if it begins at an early stage of the disease.