According to medical statistics, uterine fibroids diagnosed in one in five women aged between thirty and forty-five.As a rule, nulliparous women.In ninety-five times out of a hundred tumor develops in the body of the uterus, and in only five cases in the neck.
primary cause of benign tumors of the uterus is an imbalance of sex hormones level (low levels of estrogen).Usually this happens during menopause.It is worth noting that a benign tumor in a cancer almost reborn.
clinical picture of uterine myoma significantly different polymorphism and depends largely on the woman's age, location, duration of illness, the value of education and its morphogenetic type.In addition, the tumor can affect genital and extragenital comorbidities.Forty-two percent of the tumor for a long time does not cause any symptoms.
probability of degeneration into a malignant tumor is very low - 0.25-0.75%, menopause slightly higher risk.However, hysteromyoma often accompanied pancreatic cancer, breast, endom
symptoms of fibroids:
- increase in tumor size;
- disruption of adjacent organs.
doctor's with uterine depend on the place of education, size and number of fibroids, symptoms, presence of comorbidities, the woman's age and her desire to have children in the future, morphological features and pathogenesis of education.
pathogenetically substantiated by treating fibroids is a medical and surgical, that is,combined effect.Therefore, although it is now, and a host of modern treatment methods - laser, electro and cryosurgery, the use of endoscopic techniques - treatment of hormonal drugs are also relevant.The purpose of medical treatment is to reduce the severity of symptoms, and (or) size of the tumor.
use of surgery is indicated for:
- rapid increase in tumor size;
- malfunction of adjacent organs;
- large amount of education (more than the fourteenth week of pregnancy);
- the presence of other diseases of the genital organs, which require surgery;
- submucosal fibroids location, which is accompanied by heavy and prolonged menstrual periods, anemia;
- necrosis myoma node;
- subperitoneal fibroids, which has a thin base (for "leg");such formations are associated with an increased likelihood of twisting the base unit and the development of necrosis in its future;
- infertility (in those cases when it is proved that the cause of infertility is a disease);
- uterine cervix with the localization of the vagina.
Surgery may be: conservative and radical poluradikalnym.By the nature of the access to the organs located in the pelvis, surgery may be vaginal and bryushnostenochnye.The amount of interference depends on the existing gynecological diseases (condition of the fallopian tubes, endometrial, ovarian and cervical cancer), the woman's age, reproductive function.
conservative operations include:
- removal of submucous nodes;
- enucleation of nodes (otherwise conservative myomectomy).
By poluradikalnym operations include:
- high amputation of the uterus;
When these operations have saved menstruating women, but there is no reproductive function.
radical operation considered:
- supravaginal amputation of the uterus;
If a woman is interested in preserving reproductive function, she carried out the enucleation of myoma nodes.If the location of the tumor subserous, the conservative myomectomy performed by laparotomy and laparoscopy.If the tumor with submucosal location that myomectomy is performed using hysteroresectoscopy.