What is this disease?
lichen planus - a disease of the skin and mucous membranes, in which there are small nodules with a shiny surface, sharply limited by the surrounding skin.Colour dark-red rash, bluish or brownish.The nodules may coalesce to form plaques with a diameter of 1 cm. Dermatosis usually accompanied by pruritus.Eruptions often occur on the skin of the forearms, legs, rear stop, often in the mucous membranes of the mouth and the vulva.Nails can be thinner and even partially or completely collapse.They appear turbidity areas, grooves and recesses.Lichen planus occurs both acute and chronic.Illness occurs aged 30-60 years, and most often in women.Dangerous for the patient is not.To clarify the diagnosis biopsy of the skin.
reasons for the appearance of red flat lichen is still not fully understood.Exacerbation of the disease can cause colds and infectious diseases, stress, hormonal disorders, diabetes, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver cirrhosis, injuries of the
How to treat lichen planus?
Positive results can only be achieved with the individual patient, the nature of the disease and conditions that accompany the disease.In addition, the therapy involves a consistent and pokursovoe use of different means and methods of combating disease.
In the acute form planus use antibiotics (ekmonovotsillin, penicillin).Good effect is the use of such drugs as: thiamin, hingamin, ascorbic acid and orotic, rutin, retinol and tocopherol acetate.If you have a pronounced itching prescribed sedatives and antidepressants to normalize sleep and reduce itching.As well as anti-allergic drugs (tavegil, Claritin, Telfast).
patients recommend a course of vitamin therapy.Vitamin A and its derivatives (tigazon, neotigazon, etretionat) normalize the activity of the cells.Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol acetate) allows for complex treatment of hormone to reduce their daily dose and timing of hormone therapy to reduce.When treating the flat red lichen prescribe immune-boosting drugs (IFN, interlock, neovir, ridostin).In chronic recurrent course recommended tools to improve oxygen supply of tissues (tsitoMak, aktovegin).
For topical application suitable hormonal ointments (hydrocortisone and prednisolone ointments), solutions and mixtures of menthol, anestezin, citric acid, antihistamines.Applied Ichthyol, naphthalene, Sinalar, lokakortena.From physiotherapy treatment using shock: electric, diadynamic currents in the spine, the lumbar region inductothermy.Also appointed to the spine ultrasound and phonophoresis (administration of drugs by ultrasound), radiotherapy (radiation therapy using x-rays).Large plaques destroy by cryoablation (freezing), or electrocautery (cautery).
Folk remedies for the treatment of flat red lichen
• to the affected area of the oral cavity (30-60 minutes) apply cotton wool soaked with sea buckthorn oil.Fasting take 1/2 tsp. Sea buckthorn oil.
• 4-6 times a day to make the lotion undiluted apple cider vinegar.The procedure lasts 10 minutes.Instead of vinegar, you can use cranberry juice or cranberry.
• 3 tbsp.spoon flower mullein, 1 tbsp.spoon celandine and 1 tbsp.spoon willow bark pour 1 liter of boiling water, insist hour.Broth several times a day rub the affected areas, as well as a means used to compress.
• grated red beets is applied to problem areas.The dried slurry is replaced with fresh.Treatment is carried out before the disappearance of depriving.
• 1 tbsp.spoon calendula flowers, 2 tablespoons.tablespoons of hop cones and 2 tbsp.spoon burdock roots pour 200 g of boiling water, put on fire, and then filtered.Mix 1 tbsp.spoon broth and 2 tbsp.spoon of Vaseline.The resulting ointment is applied on the affected area with a thin layer a few times a day.
• 150 g birch tar mixed with 2 egg yolks and 100 g of fresh cream.Rub into the affected area 2 times a day.
• Sore spot smeared "milk" milkweed or a mixture of fresh milk and ash oak.
• 2 tbsp.spoon leaves thistle pour a glass of boiled water for an hour.Take the infusion of 1/2 cup 3-4 times a day.
• The infusion of the roots and leaves of flowering Saponaria officinalis take 1-2 Art.spoon 3-4 times daily after meals.
External treatment is desirable to combine with taking herbal infusions (herbs mixed in equal parts):
- yarrow, wormwood, St. John's wort, sage, plantain, juniper, centaury, nettle, horsetail;
- herb wormwood, dandelion root, birch buds, flowers of clover root kopeck, succession;
- bearberry, grass goldenrod, Helichrysum flowers, the flowers of tansy, yarrow, burdock root ,;
- the root of tormentil root cinquefoil, mountain ash, cornflower blossoms, rose hips, grass cudweed, fruit;
- St. John's wort, juniper berries, buds of birch, dandelion root, nettle, elderberry flowers.
2 tbsp.spoon collection pour 1 liter of boiled water, in a thermos overnight.Take the whole infusion during the day 100-150 ml.The course of treatment - 3-4 months with a break for 10-14 days.Then change the fee and continue treatment.The entire course lasts for at least 12 months.Later transferred to the prophylactic administration fees in spring and autumn (2 months).