By themselves, drugs are not a problem: it occurs due to the fault of individuals that make certain substances in drugs and regularly abuse them.Recognize the child was using drugs - the main task for parents.Dependence arises from the relationship of drug use, features a man and his social environment.What is drug dependence in the child learn in an article entitled "How to recognize a child who uses drugs."
The youth is not able to cope with disappointment, or methane, due to the peculiarities of personality or upbringing, is more susceptible to emotional conflicts typical of that age, and is more inclined to find an illusory salvation and solace in drugs.Recognize the child was using drugs very difficult.
Young People and Alcohol
narcotics, at the moment, creating a maximum number of social and health problems - of course, alcohol, although the prevalence of other drug attracts attention and alarming.Most young people are drinking, not only for pleasure but also for many other reasons, which ca
- desire good and relaxed feel free to communicate with others.
- Social pressure either from friends or from the media and advertising.It happens that young people try alcohol out of curiosity or a desire to personally experience something dangerous about which so much talk.
Alcohol use to bond and relax during sexual intercourse, when in fact it has the opposite effect.The lure of alcohol to young people lies in the fact that it opens the door to the world of adults, whose views are the benchmarks in many everyday situations.The problems associated with alcohol, invariably manifested in health.Young people do not suspect that alcohol has a medium- and long-term consequences, even though they regularly faced with short-term consequences: personality disorders, frequent accidents and other incidents caused by alcohol abuse.
Drugs and adolescents
psychotropic chemicals can be divided into groups and identify according to their effects on the central nervous system:
- depressants (suppressors).Opiates (heroin, morphine, methadone), tranquilizers (Valium, transilium) and sleeping pills (barbiturates) hamper the functioning of the brain.
- stimulants.Drugs that accelerate brain function, divided into potent (amphetamines, cocaine) and slabodeystvuyuschie (nicotine).
- alterative (altering) substances.Some drugs alter brain function, distort perception and cause hallucinations.These effects create hallucinogens (LSD), derivatives of cannabis (marijuana, hashish), inhalants (acetone, benzene), the so-called "designer" drugs (ecstasy).Now we know how to recognize a child who uses drugs.