- brown sugar - 4 tbsp.spoon
- butter - 4 tbsp.
- spoon of fresh ginger - 2 tablespoons.
- spoon of ground cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- - 1 teaspoon
- Tamarind - 4 pieces
- apple - 4 pieces
- ginger cookies - 3/4 cup pecans
- - 2 tbsp.spoon
- Hercules - 2 tbsp.spoon yogurt
- - 1/2 cup (unsweetened)
Instructions Preheat oven to 170 degrees.In a medium bowl, mix 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon of melted butter, grated ginger, cinnamon, orange peel and dates.Add apples and stir.Put the mixture into a square baking dish.In a small bowl, mix the cookies with pecans, remaining sugar, Hercules and the remaining butter.Spread the mixture over the apples.Tightly cover with aluminum foil.Bake for about 30 minutes.Remove foil and continue to bake until browned, until apples are tender, about 20 minutes.Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.Serve the casserole with yogurt.