- Tomatoes - 4 pieces (medium)
- Cherry tomatoes - 450 Gram
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Fresh basil - 2-4 pinches
- Olives - 15 pieces (Kalamata or green)
- Butter - 4 tbsp.
- spoon olive oil - 3 tbsp.
- spoon Red chili - 0.5 teaspoon
- Parmesan - - The taste
- Salt and pepper - - The taste
Bring salted water in a large saucepan until boiling.Preheat oven to 180 ° C.Finely chop the garlic and set aside.Cut 4 medium tomatoes in half and then into quarters.Cut out the core and remove the seeds.Put on a baking foil or parchment and sprinkle with 1 tablespoonolive oil.Put the chopped tomatoes and place in the oven for 25 minutes.Meanwhile, take the cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.Transfer to a bowl.The same make and olives.Cut the basil, also set aside.In a large skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil and 2 tablespoonsbutter.Add the garlic, chili pepper, a little salt and pepper, cook until the smell of garlic.Your tomatoes have to be ready, add them to the garlic, then add t