What is fraught with a lack of vitamin C
Lack of vitamin has very serious consequences.So, its loss mainly occurs in people with asthma.Low levels of vitamin promotes eye cataracts.Women with cervical dysplasia and people who have discovered the fistula or Crohn's disease also have a lack of vitamin C. Severe lack of vitamin A can lead to the development of osteoarthritis.
Also, if you remember, in the last century from a lack of vitamin C developed the disease carries with it the lives of many sailors - scurvy.In this disease, swollen and bleeding gums, teeth fall out then, under the skin and cause bleeding in the joints.Ill suffered from ulcers, infections of the attackers, weight loss and fatigue.As a result, people are killed.Now the disease is very rare, like a reminder of past times.
Useful than Vitamin C
Vitamin C is constantly involved in the biochemical processes of the body, carrying out their responsibilities, thus showing all of its beneficial properties.Consider the important func
- Vitamin C - a very strong antioxidant.His task is to control the redox processes of the human body, to prevent the effects of free radicals on cells and components of the cell membrane.Askorbinka also involved in the restoration of vitamins A and E, which are also antioxidants.
- Vitamin C performs a function in the body construction.It is irreplaceable in the synthesis of collagen and procollagen, which in turn are involved in the development of connective tissue.
- protective function of vitamin C is responsible for state immunity for his resistance to various diseases and viruses.The greater the amount of vitamin in the body, the stronger the immune system.
- detoxification function.Askorbinku perfectly neutralize various toxic substances, such as tobacco smoke, toxins, viruses and bacteria, heavy metals.
- Vitamin C is indispensable for the synthesis of different body hormones (including adrenaline) and enzymes.
- atherosclerotic function.Vitamin C, while in the body, affects the harmful cholesterol (found in VLDL and low density), reducing its content.But at the same time an increase the amount of beneficial cholesterol in the body, resulting in the walls of blood vessels slows or ceases altogether deposition of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Vitamin C is involved in the right hemoglobin synthesis becauseIt enhances the absorption of iron in the gastrointestinal tract.
If you speak human language, but not the terms, our favorite vitamin C not only protects us from infections, it also helps to heal wounds, is responsible for the health of bones and teeth, prevents the development of the following diseases: stroke, cancer of various organs, various heart diseases.In addition, it normalizes cholesterol, blood pressure, ponizhet likelihood of hypertension, prevent angina and heart failure, removes heavy metals from the body.Including lead.And this is extremely important, especially for children.
Which contains and how much to take
common daily dose for children is 40 mg of vitamin C for adults - 40-60 mg.For mothers, especially breastfeeding daily rate is 100 mg of vitamin C. But the recommended dose is respectively 100, 200 and 400-600 mg per day of vitamin C. Good quality vitamin when using this dose will be most effective.
In a lot of ascorbic acid is found in parsley, fresh and pickled cabbage, broccoli, Sledkov peppers, guava, rosehips, spinach, horseradish and citrus.But it is worth noting that this list is in citrus fruits contain vitamin C is less likely (50-60 mg / 100 g).Leader of the content of a wild rose (600-1200 mg / 100g).