Sunlight and Skin Care
pinpoint when the child is ready for the trip to rest in the countryside and the sea, as well as the swimming pool, the doctor can only.It is necessary to remember the following general guidelines:
- If the child is less than a month, do not take him to the sea.We should not make it out of the house, when the outside temperature exceeds 30 ° C: a temperature difference is harmful to the child.But just to keep the child in the home is not enough: the crib should be placed in a cool, well-ventilated place where there are no drafts.- If the child is less than 6 months, it is better to avoid long trips (more than 5 hours), to carry the baby to the sea is not recommended.It also should not be a long time in the sun, his skin is still not ready for use sunscreens on children of this age they have a toxic effect.When choosing a destination is important to remember that snow, sand and sea water reflect sunlight, increasing the risk of erosion of the skin of the child.If you are goin
- Do not forget that reflected the sun's rays cause burning on vacation, even for those who are under the umbrella of a high-temperature heat stroke can occur.It is best to wait out the heat in the shade of the trees, where there is a cool breeze.The skin of an infant aged 6 months to 4 years is very delicate, it needs protection because sunburn at this age can have serious long-term consequences (two or more episodes of erosion in the sun before the blisters in childhood significantly increase the likelihood of skin cancer), soIt requires special measures:
- Limit babies stay in the sun during the holidays from 11 am to 16 pm from early spring to late summer.The same applies to living in parks, on beaches, on the terraces or just on the street.
- If your baby is always in the sun, it needs sunscreens, age-appropriate, preferably recommended by a physician or dermatologist.A layer of sunscreen should be applied half an hour before the child leaves the room, even if the sky is overcast.
- If you have last year's sunscreen, it is better to throw it out and buy a new one.As follows, close the bottle, keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
- If the infant has a fresh scar, they should be protected from the sun during the holidays.Do not use perfumes and lotions containing alcohol.If you're taking the baby for a walk in the stroller, you should lower the sun visor and put the child panamku.Wear light clothing child in bright colors, covering the arms and legs.Do not forget panamku that protects the ears, neck and face.Very bright sun hurts your eyes, it is recommended to use sunglasses that protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation (consult your doctor).Now we know what are the pros and cons of rest with a baby.