- fresh parsley - 13 Art.
- spoons of butter - 1 1/2 Art.
- spoon flour - 2 1/4 Art.
- spoon of salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- ground black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
- grated nutmeg - 1/4 teaspoon
- milk - 300 milliliters
1. Put oil ina saucepan and heat until the butter has melted.2. Gradually add flour.Stir with a fork to mix the butter and flour.You must act quickly, so that the mixture formed lumps.Stir until all the flour absorbs the oil.Continue stirring until the mixture is smooth and there will be no lumps or pieces of white flour.3. Now slowly add the milk, continuing to stir.Each time you add a little milk, wait until the sauce comes to a boil.Sauce with each addition of milk should become thick and creamy.4. Add a pinch of salt, black pepper and grated nutmeg.5. Add the chopped parsley to the sauce and stir.You can add extra spice to the sauce to taste.Cool the sauce and serve.Store the sauce in the refrigerator and reheat, stirring before serving.