- banana - 4 pieces
- Peanut Butter - 4 tbsp.spoon
- black chocolate chips - 1/2 cup milk
- - 4 cups
- honey - 2 tablespoons.
- spoons of condensed milk - 3 tbsp.spoon
- eggs - 4 pieces
- cream or ice cream - 8 Art.spoons
1. When choosing a banana cocktail give preference to the most yellow fruit, perhaps even with brown spots on the skin - they have a very strong taste and aroma.2. Instead of candy chocolate crumb can use ordinary black slab chocolate - just rub it on a grater.3. In a blender place the peeled banana slices and milk.Thoroughly mix.4. Add the milk banana peanut butter and chocolate.Again mix.At least in the blender bowl add the eggs, and then whisk until foamy cocktail.5. Ready foamy cocktail pour a large tall glass and artistically decorate straw, cream and ice cream.Your guests and family will come to a complete delight!