- cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- green onions, only the white and light green parts, sliced - 6 pieces
- small cloves garlic - 2 pieces
- chili - 1-2 pieces
- cilantro leaves - 3 cups
- fresh lime juice (about 3 limes) - 1/4 cup coconut
- - 2 tbsp.
- spoon of salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- and 1 teaspoon of olive oil - 1 tbsp.Spoon
In a small frying pan fry the cumin seeds over medium heat until they are browned and will not appear aroma, about 3 minutes.Cool slightly, then lightly crush with a knife.In a food processor, mix the onion, garlic and chili for about 10 seconds.Add coriander, ground cumin, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, coconut, salt and butter, beat until the consistency of paste.Serve salsa at room temperature.