- Bank coconut milk - 1 pieces (400 g)
- Bank of condensed milk - 1 pieces (420 g)
- finely grated lime zest - 1 tbsp.
- spoon of salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- chilled whipping cream - 1 1/2 cups
- sweetened coconut flakes - 1/2 cup mango
- - 1 Each
1. Shots bread panparchment paper, leaving shelters on each side.Prepare a large bowl of ice water, set aside.2. Toast the coconut in the oven at 175 degrees on a baking sheet for 8-10 minutes.3. In a medium saucepan mix the coconut milk and condensed milk together.Bring mixture to a boil over high heat.Reduce heat and simmer until the mixture begins to thicken, about 10 minutes.4. Remove from heat and mix with salt and finely grated lime zest.5. Place the pan in a bowl of ice water and stir the mixture until it cools, about 5 minutes.6. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream into a thick foam.Gently stir the whipped cream with the milk mixture.7. Pour the resulting mass into prepared pan.Sprinkle with toasted coconut.Freeze until rea